Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Fucking Christmas you PIG!

So I have explained in previous posts who the 'Lobster' is. 

Anyhow, Christmas is always an awkward time when you make the rounds of seeing people you don't really see, and seeing as we have the same friendship group I always knew it was going to be a tiny bit awkward. 

Do I look good enough? Am I acting cool enough about? Please don't let me make the mistake of ending up in bed with him again after a few drinks. 

What I didn't expect was this torrent of abuse and venom in exchange of words after we had seen each other on Christmas Eve which left me sobbing all of Christmas morning. 


After always defending him to friends for how he has treated me, I thought I would share to show what a disgusting, non-respecting pig of man he really is. Ergh.
CUNT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment