Sunday, October 20, 2013

Am I Booty Call?


I am absolutely awful at getting to know new people, but under the influence of alcohol I allowed my friend to set me up with a friend of hers whilst we were out. 

It ended in some drunk snogging (totally not me... I'm very much against PDA's) and swapping numbers. 
My friend says very good things about him, but he only texts me at weekends and at night when he is out which gives me the impression he is just after a 'booty call'.   

After five years of a similar situation with the Lobster I have no intentions of being played or treated like that again. 
Not unless it's me making the call. 

But going back to this guy, after stalking him on facebook I'm totes not bovs as I am not feeling him at all. 

I have a feeling I am going to remain single for quite some time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment