Sunday, December 28, 2014

End Of Year Reflection

So... What a year it has been! From starting the year as a heart broken mess, booking myself into therapy, having my first one night stand to planning to go travelling. 
I've cried, I've laughed, I've reconnected with old friends, but most of all I've learnt that everything will be ok in the end. 

Christmas and New Year is always a time for reflection and something I usually find depressing especially after last years awful Christmas, I was particularly concerned about the approaching season and how I would feel about it. But in all honestly I've never felt happier. 

I've learnt that my real friends will always be my friends what ever. There's no point in worrying, time is a healer and everything works out for the best. 

Forgive and forget? Not 100% if I would say that just yet, but over it? Yes. Couldn't give a fuck? Yes. Happy? Yes. 

For what started out to be a crappy year 2014 turned out to be one of the best yet. 
Count your blessings and achievements. I guarantee you have more than failures. If you're not happy about something change it. Be brave, be proud, believe in yourself, love yourself and NEVER let anyone make you feel that you are worthless. 

Here's to a Happy 2015 to all my single ladies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment