Friday, March 14, 2014

Men.... Some Big Tinder No's

Admittedly I am new to the Tinder game, but already I have seen some huge no-no's. Some make me want to vomit in my mouth... here they are; 

1. - Selfies
NO NO NO! Boys... there is nothing cool about taking a picture of yourself in the mirror. Even worse if you have your top off. 

2. - Vests
Sorry, but I find boy's in vest's a huge turn off. I don't care if it's a holiday photo. Just don't do it. 

3. - Modelling Shots / Gym Pics
Even worse than the selfie... You just look like a cunt. 

4. - Your Name
I know it's not your fault and you had no say on what your parents named you, but if I don't like your name or can't imagine screaming it out in bed, I WILL swipe left. 

5. - Pictures with ex girlfriend / group of girls
Get over it. You are not Simon Cowell with your harem of girls around you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment