Monday, April 14, 2014

Im'a do me.

I've been doing a lot of soul searching recently and have given up on the dating scene for a while (whilst I 'find myself' *cringe*). 

Don't get me wrong... I've had offers but right now, and I don't mean to be dramatic when I say this but I'm working on piecing back together my little broken shattered heart.
 Plus I've been having so much fun with my friends, and working out (bootcamp, bike rides, and must recommend the nike training app) which I also find is a good to banish the blues.
 Nor do I actually fancy or like anyone, I'm sure I am Asexual. And being happily single has wayyy too many benefits. I'm far from lonely too... I fight to get alone time as it is. There's no room for a boyfriend or regular dater. 
However, it could also be due to the fact I have lost all faith in men. I even find bad traits and faults in the 'good ones'. 

I've decided I'm going to be totally selfish and do all the things I want to do this year. 
For any male that wins me over and I let you in then you don't know how lucky you are. Challenge yourself. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment