Saturday, July 25, 2015

Love, Travel & Finding yourself - an update of the last six months.

Wow! It's been a while since I updated this blog. 

At the beginning of the year I went off on my little travelling adventure and hand on heart it was the best decision I ever made. I had the most amazing experience and miss it so much I plan to go away again next year as soon as I find the funds. 

I wouldn't say I've changed but perhaps my outlook and perception on life has. I've grown up and found myself a bit more. Before I went I was lost and confused, and although I've had a few wobbly days since returning I'm trying to keep this frame of mind. 

Life is too short, if you want to do something then do it. You'll always find a way to make things work. Worrying about what other people think is a waste of time. 

Any lovers? A couple, but when travelling and you have flights to catch and places to be the next day it's hard to stay in touch. 
There was the toy boy from Isle of Wight who left for Cambodia the next day, and we didn't swap numbers unfortunately, he was so good looking and had the HUGEST penis I've ever come into contact with - I am going to a festival in September though in Isle of Wight so if we see each other then it's fate. 

And then the Australian who was also VERY good looking but I think he may be Bi as he does have some gay tendencies. I left for Hong Kong the next day but we are still in touch a little bit and who ever knows we could meet up again when I take a trip over there the next year. 

Although they were just one night stand holiday romances both were such lovely boys. 

I'm still loving single life but maybe wouldn't mind finding someone to hang out with, not to necessarily settle down with but someone who's there for the long run and wants to explore the world with me. 

I am so much happier and in a better place than I was last year and long may it continue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment